CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Once again......

Once again I haven't posted in a while. Anyone who reads this will know that my computer has been broken for like 6 weeks now. They have sent it off twice and still broken....why won't they just replace it? They had to replace the hard drive which means I lost all photos and documents that were saved!! Currently, I'm at Hubby's Aunts house dog sitting for 4 large dogs. Been here a week and will be here another week while they are in Florida.

Okay, so anyway we have found out that the baby is a boy!! I won't give out his real name but anyone who knows me knows which name it will be. He is kicking all the time and doing all sorts of somersaults in there.

So that's all for now!

2 comments:

Marion Burgos said...

Hello there! I noticed that you had visited my blog awhile back, before I took a pregnancy sobatical, and I just wanted to let you know that I am attempting to jump back into the world of blogging, in case you wanted to stop by and visit again!

Thanks!

Happy Mommy said...

I tagged you, this might just motivate you to blog again!