CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

All is Calm....

Well, at least for now. Hubby is working nights......again! Which means I'm home with all the kids and animals by myself. Have I mention I don't do animals? I mean before we had so many kids I really did love my dogs and cat. But now they are just another thing that needs to be fed or let out or told to "BE QUIET!". My friend Happy Mommy and I were talking about this the other day and she brought it to my attention as to why I no longer love my animals the way I used to. Friends are great, when you can't see, they can! Love you lots Happy Mommy! Now, back around the barn. All is calm now, kids are sleeping, dogs are sleeping, somewhere in this house a cat is sleeping. Tonight we had a Christmas Party with the women from my women's Bible study group. This party was for the whole family. Husbands and children. Just me and my kids tonight. It was lots of fun but we missed daddy a lot! We had lots of food and laughs! Lots of laughs about this '30 and under thing'. If you don't know comment and I might explain at a later time. :) It really is funny. Okay, so anyway the husbands competed to see who could say/sing this poem to his wife with the most creativity. Me and another women who's husband had to work, were the judges. One of the fellas sang it to his wife, who by the way is so stinkin' cute, about to have baby any day! Did I mention he was down on one knee, that's right ONE KNEE!!!! Of course, he won! Oh well, Hubby will be glad he wasn't able to make it. :( Although, it would have been nice to see what he would have come up with!

Good Night!

1 comments:

littletoesandcheerios said...

My poor dog has really taken the role as our pet since "Pebbles" birth! He just mopes around the house so sad. But, he is the pet in our home and has a fabulous life!
Great post.