CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day of Delivery!

On the way out the door.....of course I had to take pictures before we left. The kids were already in the van waiting. The second pic I look very happy. Can't you tell? There just wasn't any more room left........He got the EVICTION notice!!! Some how my camera didn't take very many labor shots.......my MIL's camera has all the good ones. This is one of Wendy and me. She was just as hot as I was......down to the tank top.

My doctor finally broke my water at 2:30 pm. I was at a 3-4 and 85%. And 1 1/2 hours later at 4:05 on 10/10/2008 my boy was born! That's me......once I set my mind to something let's not waste any time....let's get it done!



Weighing in at a whopping 8 lbs 2 oz and 21 inches!!

*my other babies weighed 6lbs 8 oz, 19 i nches and 6lbs 11oz ,20 inches!!!


2 comments:

littletoesandcheerios said...

Congrats!!!! I'm so glad everything went well for you guys.

Glad your back too.

Happy Mommy said...

I wish I could have been with you!