CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wedding Photos



Yesterday was mine and Hubby's anniversary. For this event I like to look back on our wedding pictures. These are some of my favorites. We had a beautiful outside wedding. We were married on the front porch of this hand built log cabin. My sister's husband's grandfather built this house by himself. There was beautiful landscaping and shrubery. And the weather could not have been any better it was a slight overcast with the clouds looking like a layer of lace just above us. A very calm breeze. And the temperature was between 72-75 degrees. No humidity at all. I did get my way and all the men wore light pink shirts with black and pink ties. My father-in-law said he wasn't but he loved me enough to do it anyway........forever before and to this day he has not worn anything pink! I'll have to post some pictures of all the men another day. They all look very comfortable in their masculinity!

Cutting our beautiful cake that had real flowers on it and then I was so thirsty I think I could have drank the whole bottle of champagne. Actually, there is a picture of me carrying around my glass and the bottle later...........honestly, I was thirsty.....not celebrating that finally all the stressful planning of a wedding was over.....no not me! And the last........well you know you stand there after the ceremony for what feels like an eternity taking all the family pictures and wedding party pictures. We said this one was more of us and how excited we were........really informal......we are so cool. I think of this picture being the one our grandchildren will laugh at and love that we 'once were cool'!

4 comments:

Twice Blessed said...

What a pretty bride! Love the tiara too. So happy that all the guys wore pink just for you! You really look beautiful. Love you.. Glad you're doctor visit went well.

littletoesandcheerios said...

I absolutely love the fact that you too are such a girlie girl. 'Cause you are stunning in that tiara.

Kristy with a K said...

Girl, You all look beautiful. Can't wait to see your f-n-l in PINK. Really, congratulations, I have only met a few happy couples, and you are one of them. I love you guys

Happy Mommy said...

I love your wedding pictures!