CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Ballet anyone?


Today my sweet, little, adorable, angelic, princess starts ballet classes!! I have waited so long for her to be able to attend a class. She is soooooo excited, I mean we have counted down the days and now she is ready to go down for "quiet time" early just because I told her when she gets up we will be going! The clock and time doesn't play a role in her mind. We went Friday to get her some 'real' ballet shoes and tights and the leotard with the skirt and everything. Look at her! I think she knows what she's doing already. She struck this pose on her own believe it or not!! My baby is growing up!! HAHA

1 comments:

Happy Mommy said...

I can't wait to see her moves! Hope you all have so much fun today!