CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Casting Crowns

I'm a big fan of Christian music. I really like contemporary bands like the Casting Crowns. They recently came to a town near us and my hubby and I decided it would be so awesome to see them in concert. We listen to them on the radio, ipod and we sing some of their songs at our church. My mom-in-law and pop-in-law said they would watch the kiddies for us. 'Whew!' An evening without children! We grabbed something to eat at a Mexican restaurant in town and headed on over to the concert. All pumped up we pulled in only to have to park a mile away and walk with the crowd to the awaited event. I just knew I would get some unbelievable pictures of them. You know something I could scrapbook. UUUMMMM NO! this is what you get when all the lights are out and the the view you have is so good you want to tell and show everyone.







So anyway, we jammed to songs we knew and listened to ones we didn't. Overall, it was good concert. I have to admit this was our first Christian concert. And look forward to going to more in the future. I also have to admit how good lookin' hubby and I were!


Yes, that's me holding the beginnings of my fourth month belly! Placing my hand there disguises it quite well. Don't you think?! I thought we look really 'pretty'! (I'm bloggin'!)



2 comments:

Happy Mommy said...

You all look so nice and I love your shirt! My Husband Rocks, too!

The Maid said...

I love Casting Crowns.

They are so down to earth too.

I catered for them when they were here in Phoenix and several of the band members not only thanked me, but hours later when signing autographs for my sweet daughter they remembered my name. ???

How do you do that with a life like theirs?

Amazing.

Congrats on baby #3. I am right behind you...20 weeks. :)

Good luck!

The Maid