CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 14, 2008

New Look

I thought since I haven't posted anything worth reading lately, if anything at all. I would make a new look to let you know I have been here. I hope to new look is appealing to everyone. I'm going to make it an effort to blog something every day.

Now that the morning sickness has mostly subsided and I can actually get up and do something I will blog about what has happened the last couple of months. For now I'm tired it has taken me 3 hours to make these changes and of course after I changed everything I changed it again, and again, and again.

2 comments:

Happy Mommy said...

I love it! Love it!

Twice Blessed said...

I love the new blog look!! Thanks to Happy Mommy for seeing my Pyzam look and writing about it on her blog before I could get the chance to!!! Anyway, I haven't seen you since you've become pregnant and wanted to tell you how happy I am for you! You look way cute in your pictures. Hope to see you on our next visit!