CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Update on Pickles, Crackers, and Crumbs.....



I thought since I hadn't blogged about our feathery friends Pickles, Crackers, and Crumbs in a while I would post this one so you could see how big they have gotten. I filled the pool for my little ones and the ducks thought the water looked refreshing too! They hopped right in with Wendy! I'm amazed at how cute they are and how neat it has been to watch them grow. I will admit there have been times when I was/am ready to find them a nice home on a farm!! With the weather getting warmer it's easier to take care of them and have fun while we are playing outside. You can see their white feathers are growing in and they are so soft. Now, I'm a little scared for them to eat out of my hand, I'm afraid they will nip me too hard!

0 comments: