CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Barbie Princess Cake

Ok here she is! This one was a bit challenging. The doll was a lot taller than the cake. I had saran wrapped the doll so she would stay clean put her in the cake and then said, 'Oh no!'. So I ended up using some silver Christmas ribbon to tie a huge bow around her waist that came out over her butt.

The party was great. Everyone loved the cakes. My nephew was so happy to see his snowman cake. And when I told my niece to look at her cake she nearly jumped out of her highchair!! She is such a girly girl! Hubby has been working all evenings this week. Its been nice to have him here in the mornings but I'm used to us having dinner together and putting the kids to bed together. The house seems big and lonely after the kids go to bed. We usually talk about our day or watch one of our favorite shows like House or CSI. I haven't watched night time TV all week. That has been nice. The peace I mean. Hopefully only one more night with him being gone and then he'll be off til after Christmas! That's lots of time to be with him that I'm looking forward to. Well, it's late and I'm off to read or maybe just sleep!

0 comments: