CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Frosty the Snowman Birthday Cake

I have become the cake maker for my family. Which absolutely thrills me! So far I've mastered princesses, gameboys, butterflies, sunglasses and Lightening McQueen from the movie Cars.

Today is my nephew's 7th birthday. He asked for some sort of Christmas cake. I just finished this one to take tonight. Isn't it the cutest? He is too cute to cut! My niece's birthday is on the 23rd. So my sister planned to have their parties together. I'm getting ready to ice my niece's. Of course it's a Barbie princess cake. I'll post pictures of that one afterward. Stay tuned!

1 comments:

Happy Mommy said...

That is just the greatest! You could take up cake making and get paid! And what a great Auntie you are!