CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Good & The Bad

Yesterday was the first day that I have felt like CRAP! I was doing so good up til that point. Not only did I feel like I might lose my breakfast I was coming down with some sinus-sore throat-head cold junk. I'm trying to not take anything this early in pregnancy just for safety reasons. Anyone who reads this pray for healing as I'm already tired from not having coffee for a week and not sleeping good. Last night I woke up soaking wet and freezing.

On a lighter note.......my friend Happy Mommy and her family are flying back today after her Hubby's surgery yesterday. Please pray for a safe flight home for them and quick recovery for Happy Daddy. I know she is so excited to finally have this done. I've known the hurt and pain that their 'mistake' has caused them.

1 comments:

Happy Mommy said...

Thank you for your prayers! I am sooooo sooooo Happy for you and your Hubby!!!! I can't wait to rub your little belly!