CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Sunday Super Bowl.....Babies....&....Horses?

Okay, so everyone in America watched the Super Bowl last night except for me and two other women. My friend Happy Mommy, her aunt has two very cute babies who will soon be 1. Yes, that's right two as in twins, God bless this woman!! Mine were 18 months apart and I thought I would pull my hair out!! Back on subject, I have admitted that I only do Super Bowl parties for the food. I mean lets face it who doesn't like nachos, stuffed jalepeno poppers, hot wings, dips, and plenty of other sweet and salty goodies? And then all at the same time. Okay, back on subject again........anyway since Aunt D has two babies I always try to take one of them to love on and hold and like last night hold while he napped!! Then I got my time with the little girl who is absolutely a doll baby! She is a dancer, unlike her family member who will remain nameless!!! Just kidding hun, your moves make laugh, laugh with you I mean! She, the baby, laughs and smiles even when she just looks at you! How cute is that? So after my time with each of the babies I believe, let me count, the game started at 6 and we left at 9:30, so I held a baby from about the time the game started so what about 3 1/2 hours? I did get a break some when I had to go make sure Wendy didn't break her arm falling off of Happy Mommy's bed. Don't get me wrong I loved being able to hold these babies and love on them and smell their sweet soft heads and then give them back to their mommy and daddy. But man oh man, my arms are KILLING me!!!!! I am so sore I could barely lift my coffee this morning! Right now, I just reached up to scratch my neck and my bicep muscle was tender.
Not to mention, after church yesterday before the game I rode a horse. In which my legs were too short for the stirrups (spelling?) I had to hold on with squeezing my knees against the horse's sides...........what an inner thigh workout!! Suzanne Somers ain't got nothing on Ole' Marshall!!!!! Who is now my best horse friend. (I have never rode a horse before yesterday) Didn't even plan on it when I went to my friend's mom's house. I hopped, well hubby had to give my butt a BIG push up, making sure to not mess up my black dress pants and scuff my cute plaid flats with a little bow on the toe...........whatever you are imagining.....you're probably right! All around cute on that horse yesterday!! NOT! I tip toed around you know what too! Next, time I will plan accordingly and where some rugged jeans and boots!!
All in all, yesterday was a good day, I'm just paying for it today!

1 comments:

Happy Mommy said...

You Crack me up! You know I have some sweet Dance'n skills!