CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Surprise!!! We're PREGNANT!!

Well........God sent us a surprise! Notice my ticker above! I haven't blogged in what feels like forever. Last Tuesday I suspected that there might be a bun in the oven. I prayed, took the test, and surprise there were two lines! And then I prayed again. Praying for a healthy baby and pregnancy. I told hubby when he got home from work. He was immediately happy and of course surprised. We told a few friends before we told family. My friend Happy Mommy is in Texas right now for her Hubby to get a vasectomy reversal. Their flight had been cancelled last Wednesday morning and when she called for me to pray for them being in the airport with 3 kids waiting an extra 4 hours for another flight I told her...........she screamed with excitement and was so happy for us. I pray for them to get pregnant right away after her Hubby's recovery. I told my friend Dia as well and she was very exicited as well for us. We didn't tell Hubby's parents until Saturday and the rest of his side of the family. I went by my mom's yesterday and told her and my sister and they were excited. Then I called my other sister lastnight and she said that her and another sister of mine were just talking a month ago about me getting pregnant. And she said she thought I would be pregnant by summer......I guess she was right!

It's still really early and I don't see the doctor for a while. But I will definately have a lot to blog about with baby #3 and 9 months to do it.

0 comments: