CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Top Ten Changes When Pregnant

10. Complexion--do I need to explain?
9.Gas--she's gonna blow!
8.Shaving every other day--taking prenatals makes all you hair grow!
7.Taste buds nothing tastes good
6.Favorite food is no longer your favorite
5.Peeing every 10-15 min. including at night!
4.Smells--every thing stinks!! which will lead to the next 3
3.Moody--I strongly caution you!!!!
2.Nauseated--hand over mouth
1.Vomiting--Please excuse me.....I have a date with the toilet!

These are subject to change at blogger's discretion without notice to readers.

1 comments:

Happy Mommy said...

I am really sorry you are so sick! Did I mention that I have never been sick with any of my pregnancies?????
I know I will pay for that comment, God has a really good sense of humor.
I Hope to be pregnant soon. It will be fun to be pregnant together, that is if you can get your poor little head out of the toilet!