CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

36 Week Visit

Yesterday was THE doctor appointment. I have to admit I was a little nervous......about the exam and what he might say. At this point I'm so excited to meet our new baby boy but on the other hand I love being pregnant and know how quickly it's over. I wanted him to say 'anyday now', but then I want him to be 'on the inside' for as long as I can take it, to enjoy it. I am ready to be able to bend over and tie my shoes, walk up a flight of stairs without gettng winded but it all goes away after delivery. And lets face it......taking care of baby is much easier when they are in the belly!!

And the verdict was............. 50% effaced and 1 CM dilated!!! He said, 'if your water breaks give us a call'. I thought WOW! Wait a minute, already? I'm excited and noticing every contraction thinking ooohhhh is this it? Of course, next week we'll see if any progression has been made!

4 comments:

littletoesandcheerios said...

OMG!!!! It's so funny that we wait all that time for the baby and when the Dr. says any day now we are like--WHAT?!!
Good Luck and keep us posted when you can:)

Twice Blessed said...

Yikes!! We can't wait to meet baby ~ (what's his blogger name?)

Ruby Wife said...

Twice blessed~ I haven't thought what his blogger name will be, I guess it will come along with him!

Amy~ It's very odd that we are so excited and then like WHAT!

Kristy with a K said...

I can't wait for meet the little fella. He will be a great addition to your already happy family.
I am still enjoying the benefits of my pedicure, and my toenails still look beautiful. Thanks to Happy Mommy, and to you Ruby Wife. Love you