CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dinner for 14

Tonight I am taking dinner to a family from our church. The wife has been ill for some time now and is expected to be that way for a while as well. But we know God can heal her and prove all doctors wrong. Don't you love to hear one of those stories? Where they can't explain it other than a miracle. Any way, we have Bible study tonight at Happy Mommy's house. Now, Happy Mommy is a little under the weather as well.....so it works that I offered to bring us dinner tonight before hand. I counted the people that will be eating my mom's yummy homemade Beef Stew tonight and all in all it is 14......3 families. Anyone who knows Happy Mommy she doesn't like the rain and we are expected to have rain all day today! She will be really 'happy' when I get there!!! I have also made a homemade ice cream sandwich cake......really easy and pretty. I will post that one later.

Have a great day!!!!

5 comments:

Twice Blessed said...

Thanks for the kind message and for your prayers for Tate. You are on our blog today so check it out!!! Love you too.

Kristy with a K said...

I want your recipe for Ice cream sandwich cake. Thank you for fixing dinner for HP and family. Love you !!!

Happy Mommy said...

No better way to feel better than with your lovely cooking!

littletoesandcheerios said...

I'm sure you made everyone scream for ice cream cake! I know I am. Must share soon!

littletoesandcheerios said...

Hey are you Tate's hairstyest?!