CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Kick 'Em in the Knee!!




Wendy's first cheerleading game was this past Saturday. I know, I know, it's a football game but honestly we don't have a boy playing football yet, so to me the football aspect doesn't exist. It's just my little girl showing us her team spirit! Isn't she just the cutest?! I love it! I used to be a cheerleader so for my girl to be one just makes me smile! :)

Wendy and I made home made chocolate and peanut butter chip cookies! Yum! I'll post the recipe later!

Have a great night!

2 comments:

littletoesandcheerios said...

She is such a little cutie! I was a pee wee football cheerleader-our high school did not have football. Can you believe it? No football since I think around 1950! I was not interested in cheering for the basketball team, just not the same vibe as fall and football.

Twice Blessed said...

So cute!!! She's such a little cheerleader...what fun. I loved cheering.