CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Packing for the Hospital

I go next week for my 36 week visit. And any woman who has had a baby knows this is when you go weekly to get, well, you know what checked.......weekly. We live 45 minutes away from the hospital and I have the feeling I need to be ready in the next week or two....even though I usually only have my babies a week early. I plan to have suitcase packed and in the back of the van, ready. The car seat is in, the stroller in the back, clothes washed. I hope he stays in a little longer than the next 2 weeks.....my doctor is in Italy!! I'm also packing a bag for Hubby, Wendy and Peter.

Now, don't laugh but I will be doing my hair and makeup while in the hospital. There are going to be pictures taken and I don't want to look back on them looking all 'rough'. I gave a key to a very trusted friend this morning who when I call is going to come by and get my hair dryer, curling iron, mousse and hairspray and bring them to the hospital when she comes to see the baby. I will also do my makeup on the way to the hospital, even if it's the middle of the night. I know Happy Mommy is smiling and nodding right now as she agrees she does the same! I'm just funny about it I guess. Considering, I have blond eyebrows and eyelashes......without makeup I look like a little boy!!

Tomorrow is my little girl's first cheerleading game. Well, its a football game but I won't be watching football......sorry Happy Mommy. I know our teams are playing against each other and your boys will be playing. I love watching her cheer! Only, if she doesn't clam up which she can do when put on the spot. I'll post pictures of her in her cheerleading uniform.

Have a great Friday! And a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Happy Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Happy Mommy said...

You better watch my boys play football! I love to get all made up for the entrance of my baby, I mean someone might take my picture and you know I am so not having that without some lipstick on!

littletoesandcheerios said...

I think I was all packed with I was around 7 months! "Cause ya never know, right?! One of the first things I packed so I would not forget was my make-up bag! So, I'm not laughing at you. Best of Luck.

My hospital was an hour away, but I ended up being induced.
You can check out Madi's birth @ thebirthofmadilyngrace.blogspot.com

littletoesandcheerios said...

WHEN I was 7 months-sorry