CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Okay, so I know my last post I was feeling a little pulled in both directions....ready to have baby.....not ready to be done being pregnant. Well, over the weekend when I realized I could not reach my foot to put my stinkin' sock on I was DONE!! Not to mention when the contractions start they are very uncomfortable. Whine..........yes that is me and not my 3 year old! The end of this week would be good to have a baby. But this is my plan not God's. He will deliver this baby when it's His perfect time and when baby is healthy. In the meantime, I guess I get to take every day one day at a time. Wednesday I go to the doctor again, please pray we have made more progress. A little every week would be nice so I don't have to walk the halls at the hospital for hours.

Right now I have no ankles!!!!! My toes feel like at any minute they are going to pop like a champagne cork! Although, they are nicely painted and even have flower decals. My non-pregnant shoe size is normally a 5 1/2-6. I'm struggling to wear flip flops! Now, I know some people hate feet but they really don't bother me. Call it partly gross, partly boredom.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

littletoesandcheerios said...

How do we know those are your real feet?! Your ankles are smaller than mine are girl! Your polish looks so cute btw.
I too had mine all painted for the big day. So hard to bend over to do that.

Best of luck to ya:)

Twice Blessed said...

Sweet Girl.....your toes are beautiful! And join the "cankle club"...unfortunately - I'm a lifetime member!
I know you want to meet the little guy but I feel that there just aren't enough people born on October 17 ..so please just hold on a little while longer!