CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

All alone......

Not really! Hubby has gone out of town to work this week. It's tough with him not being here. I love our time together. My mom came up and spent the night with me. Which has been really nice. I haven't had hardly any time with her like that since I lived at home. We've cooked and talked and of course laughed. I hope to have many more years like this one.

Peter is doing so well with potty training. We did have a set back over the weekend but we got through it. Sunday afternoon he told me he had to go poopoo!! And today as well!! I'm so happy for him, hubby and me.

Wendy is doing so well in school. She can write her name all by herself without looking at it anymore. And is starting to see words and spell them, of course then ask what it says. I can't believe my babies are growing up so fast. I wish there was some sort of Pause, Stop, Rewind button. Some days I want to have a Fast Forward button though!! Just kidding! I love my children at the season they are in now. I know 'this too shall pass'.

Our small group has been amazing. With Hubby working second shift we haven't been able to meet on Wed. nights. And everyone was willing to meet on Friday night to make it available for Hubby to be there (or here, we meet at our house). This Friday we are having a potluck dinner. YUM-O! My friend is making baked chicken. And whatever she cooks is always sooooooo good! This should help me with losing my five pounds that I gained over the holidays! (Not Really!)

Well, I will post more throughout the week. It's only Tuesday, a lot can happen in the remaining time!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peter, Wendy.... I guess you must be oh maybe tinkerbell! You are so cute!
And of course we want to meet on Friday, we love you guys and want to be with you both! I look forward to dinner on friday.