CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Where are my children????




Last Wednesday I was cleaning house and notice a strange quietness in the house. Which anyone with children knows this can be a dangerous situation. Something has there attention so strong they are actually not yelling. I went to my son's bedroom to investigate what could be so enthralling. I was shocked to only find one of my children. Curious, I asked Peter where Wendy was and with his Dennis the Menace smile he said, "right here". I looked around the room to see only every toy he owns scattered as if a tornado, or should I say two, came through.







Then with a lift of the lid, of what is suppose to be holding his toys, he revealed his sister had been 'right here' all along. They both laughed hysterically. Kids and there imagination. This actually kept them busy playing together for about 20 min. Just taking turns getting in and closing the top. To think, they were actually sharing. After a few minutes I heard Wendy saying, "keep your head down Peter, just put your head down!!". I thought, 'oh no he's stuck'.





Of course, he wasn't. Wendy just thought it would be funny to squish her brother in as far as she could get him. I couldn't get any cleaning done for having to stop and grab my camera to capture these moments in time. I will look back on days like this one and laugh and remember the beautiful gift of children God has given me.

0 comments: