CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow........






We woke up this morning to snow falling!!! Immediately my little ones and my neice were so excited. They couldn't wait to go out. These are some pictures from this morning. The first is Peter, Wendy, and my neice Angelina looking out the window at the snow falling. Over from that is my nephew Stuart making a snow ball. Then one of all the beautiful little children. Then you see Wendy and my other nephew George trying to make a snow man. And last is my beautiful neice Angelina again! Doesn't she look like a snow angel? I'm so proud of them for playing so well together. I don't think it would be better any other way than to have them all together out burning up the energy. After lots of snowballs and running noses and wet cold fingers we came in and made some yummy hot cocoa with marshmallows. We will be going out again later to play some more.

0 comments: