CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

I can not believe another year has passed. This year will bring so many things......1. I will have been a mom for 5 years! 2. I will be 24! 3. Hubby and I are close to paying off our car! 4. I've been a Christ Follower for 3 years! 5. Peter will be potty trained, soon! He pooped in the potty yesterday! And he has been telling me all day when he has had to go potty..........after a few drips though. It's still progress!!

New Year's Eve was nice. My sister came up to eat dinner with us. And Hubby's parents came to eat and stay the night and bring in the new year. We had Crab Stuffed Pasta Shells.....it was okay but the sauce was little spicy. I had a good time with my sister, I don't get to see her that often. We talked about her daughter and watch her cheerleading competition video. Man, my niece can cheer it, shake it, and dance someone right off the field! I guess she's the only reason they took 1st place in her age anyway! Well, atleast I believe that! I am so proud of her and my sister for how well she has done things on her own.

New Year's Day we ate breakfast, and I laid around in my jammies till 5 PM! I like days like that. We did take down all the Christmas decorations......tree and all. We did this extremely early this year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe your tree is down! I have so much work to do girl! At least someone has been doing some work.... I miss you guys and can't wait to see ya'll.