CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Still here

I haven't posted in a while. I wanted to let everyone know my baby is potty training so well. He has pooped in the potty for 6 days now!!!! Of course, pee pee too. We also started my woman's Bible study back yesterday. I love all the woman in my group and we were able to be real with one another and heal beyond any imagination. Thank God for His grace and love.

Hubby is working second shift again this week. Today was really nice despite I woke up with a horrible migraine, nausea and all. I felt better after taking some medicine. Which had caffeine in it so I then had lots of energy. I liked that!

Reading a really GREAT book right now! The Shack by William P. Young.

Well I'll post more later!

0 comments: