CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

READ IT!





I just finished the best fiction book I have ever read! It was well worth the time. It put God in a different light for me. I want everyone I know to read this book. It will change your view on everything you thought you knew. I was captivated by the main character's life and loss of hope. The Shack made me cry, laugh, pray and have more of a thankful heart for God and His love for all His children. A MUST READ!!!!

If you only read one book this year please make it this one. We are all taught that God loves us and some actually feel it. But for those who have had difficult times, it may be hard to think that God is there when time is dark. The author of this book makes it easy and interesting to trust, believe, and really know God is with us.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Girl! It is so captivating and wonderful! I am so glad you loved it as much as I did!