CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cold Weather

I can't believe it has been as cold as it has been without snow! I mean it was 9, yes that's right 9 degrees the other night. Not to mention the wind chill factor. My little ones are so ready to go outside and play. And momma is ready for sun and tanning lotion! Don't get me wrong I love the winter as long as we get snow to play in. I love making snowmen and women and of course snowbabies!

Thursday will be fun. A friend of mine and I are taking our total of 4 children to a museum not far away. It will be nice to get out of the house and the kids will play. This is going to be an all day event. I can't wait to see how excited the kids are going to be! I'll will definitely post pictures from our 'field trip'.

0 comments: