CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Day at the Museum







Okay, I said I would post pictures from our day trip to the museum. We had so much fun. This day was so blessed by God. We managed to drive 1 1/2 hours with 4 children without having to stop for someone to go 'poop' or someone getting sick in the car from all the snacks they ate on the way there. It was a little overwhelming at first with what felt like thousands of preschool age children every where you turned. After lunch we were able to have so much more fun without having to be shoulder to shoulder with someone we didn't know. Here are the pictures I took of my little blessings.




The museum had lots of fun things for the kids to do. They played in the water with animals. If anyone has kids they know they love to splash and make a mess. It's even better when they are allowed and don't have to clean it up. Well, make that good for mommy not having to clean up the mess.
One of the pictures is of Wendy and Peter inside a cracked dinosaur egg. Of course apple pickin' was an absolute competition. Seeing who could get the most apples the fastest. Believe me there are alot more pictures but for me to load all of them I'd be here all day.


0 comments: