CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Today

Ok so my mom left this morning. (sigh......) Can you tell my bottom lip is stuck out? I really loved having my mom here. We got up and drank some coffee sitting at the kitchen table talking and enjoying each other's company. Then I fixed us some breakfast. Homemade pancakes with butterscotch chips and sausage links. Okay, I won't lie. The pancakes were boxed just add water kind! But they sure were fluffy and yummy! My babies were so hungry they ate like pancakes were going out of style. Then proceeded to run like maniacs around the house from all the sugar that their very loving and smart mommy gave them. Pat on my own back!

Hubby has to work tonight again night shift out of town. And we are suppose to get some icy,snowing,freezing rain weather tomorrow. I pray for him to be safe on the roads on his way home tomorrow. OHHHHHHHHHH!!! I can't wait for him to be home! I will spend today cleaning my house and preparing for him. We will be having homemade pizza tomorrow. And I mean this is really homemade! Sauce and dough. I'll post that recipe soon.

Tonight I will be myself with these children.........may God's grace be with me!

0 comments: